Dunaway Associates offers a comfortably informal working environment that fosters teamwork, yet also encourages individual initiative. You'll have opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects, interact with clients, and take on as much responsibility as you can handle. Best of all, you'll be working with people who believe that finding balance in their lives is just as important as working hard to achieve their professional goals.
What kind of employee thrives at Dunaway?
- Someone who embraces our level of responsiveness and sense of urgency toward every client need.
- Someone we can trust to treat our business as their own.
- Someone who does top-quality, honest work and is proud to stand by it.
- Someone who is motivated, proactive, eager to learn, and flexible enough to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Someone who has the desire and potential to deliver and inspire excellence.
Want to be part of the Dunaway team? See our open positions listed by department, and apply today!
550 Bailey Avenue, Suite 400
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Fax Your Resume: (817) 429-3959
Dunaway Associates, L.P., is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Job postings updated monthly.